April 8, 2008

Group Group Show Images


I can hardly do it justice here, but I took some pictures of the Group Group Show installation with my hand-held camera. I'll post the images below the cut.


pictured: The Kingpins
Chicks On Speed showed a video, lots of nekkid ladies rockin out in a lush green jungle (?).

Damp's family tree- each member of the group worked with another member to try and draw the child they would have were they to have progeny. I believe there was flipping of coins to determine sex. See the original portraits above, and the final two children at the bottom.


Selected Originals from the Archives for the Recollection of Collections


There are obviously more groups - my connection is poor right now and each image is taking 3 minutes to load, so I'll get more up later!

No comments: